Find the perfect gifts at Beau Rivage’s annual Holiday Open House shopping spectacular featuring distinguished local artists and exclusive trunk shows Dec. 6–10 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. throughout the resort’s retail promenade and hotel second floor.
Beau Rivage’s hallmark holiday décor greets guests upon arrival and whisks them to a winter wonderland filled with hundreds of frost-covered trees, more than 6,000 brilliant poinsettias, larger-than-life Nutcrackers and classic ornaments, and Santa’s sleigh and reindeer soaring high above the atrium. A stunning 25-foot Christmas tree and classic winter scenes invoke the spirit of the season.
The promenade’s shops and various vendor displays provide unique gift ideas for everyone on your list. Beau Rivage’s Holiday Open House is the perfect opportunity to shop exclusive trunk shows from designers and local artisans including:
- Savvy Cie
- Savvy Cie’s industry-leading reputation has been achieved by combining the latest fashion trends, superb styling, and merchandising in the jewelry and accessory industry. Savvy embodies the chic women who have a great appreciation for affordable elegance and luxury.
- Aubrey Adele
- Aubrey Adele is an on-trend jewelry line providing a great look, with great quality. The women who collaborated on Aubrey Adele have curated a collection that will elevate your simple look or help you make a smashing impression when you need it most.
- Coastal Grit (Designer – Jessica Colligan will be present)
- Coastal Grit’s designs are derived from grit and grace, inspired by the colors of the sea and the beauty that lies within it.
- Maurice Milleur
- Pewter jewelry and home décor handmade in USA
- Studio Polo (Designer – Polo Petavanich will be present)
- Handcrafted, fine metal jewelry inspired by training in architectural design, nature, and influenced by European, Asian, American heritage.
- Coastyle Art (Artist – Lisa Tillman Rose will be present)
- The essence of this Art is to enlighten people of what the coast has to offer and our way of life, past and present. These prints remind us of why we refer to this area as paradise. Having lived here for generations, we offer an opportunity for all people to experience and enjoy our way of life.
- Flair Gifts (Artist – Amy Hudson will be present)
- Starfish & shell home décor made with Love on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
- Perfume Headquarters
- Luxury fragrances for men and women.
Apparel & Accessories
- Henig Furs
- Casual furs, leather, cashmere and outerwear for the entire family.
In addition to designer trunk shows and local artisans, representatives from the following brands will be in store to assist shoppers:
- Morrocanoil (Actique)
- Brighton (Regalo)
- David Yurman (The Jewelry Box)
- Gucci (The Jewelry Box)
- Crislu (BR Collections)
- Onex (Capri)
- Vera Bradley (Capri)
- Luminox (Bellini)