$250k Float Off to ParaDice
- Saturday, May 4
- 1 entry for every 10 points starting April 6th.
- Grand prize winner gets to walk away with his or her own boat!
Cinco de Mayo Celebration
- Sunday, May 5
- Come celebrate Cinco de Mayo on the Boomtown Barge with tacos, margaritas, and so much more!
- Starz will be performing live.
- Friday, May 17th & Saturday, May 18th
- 1 entry for every 10 points starting May 12th.
- 1 winner will be drawn every 15 minutes to try and bust the bank!
- 5x entries on drawing days!
Up to 100x mycash
- Sundays in May
- Swipe at the kiosk and play a game for your chance to win 2 to 100 times mycash to be earned that day!
Copper Stainless Steel Gift Giveaway
- Mondays and Wednesdays, May 6th, 8th, 13th, 15th, 20th, 22nd, 27th, and 29th (excludes May 1st)
- Earn 100 points Monday or Wednesday to get each piece of the Copper Stainless Steel collection!
- Gifts include, 7-piece tub of kitchen utensils, 2-piece colander set, 10-piece mix and measure set, and a 4-piece mixing bowl set.
- Guests can pick up their gift on Monday OR Wednesday at the Boomtown Stage.
$2,000 Kiosk Games
- Tuesday and Thursday in May
- Earn 30 points and play the kiosk game for your chance to win up to $2,000 in SlotPlay
Play & Eat
- Every day in May
- Play your way to a FREE buffet!
- Earn 150 points and present your kiosk ticket at the register to get a free seafood buffet Thursday-Sunday or earn 75 points any other time to enjoy your favorite buffet.
- Limit one per day on the day points earned.
Wild Bunch Seniors Club
- Marquee Members 50+ earning 10 points get $5 in Slot Play earn another 10 points for an additional $5 in SlotPlay from 9am until 3pm. Plus ½ off lunch buffet.
- Mondays, Wednesdays (Excludes Holidays) ending at 3pm.
The Boomtown Buffet
With more action than ever before! Featuring signature dishes prepared right before your eyes at one of TEN action stations. Boomtown action stations include: Fresh Hot and Cold Seafood, Open Air Char Broiler, Asian California Wok, Italian Station with Stone Deck Wood Burning Pizza Oven, Hand Breaded Fryer, Mesquite Smoker and Carvery, Soup and Salad Bar and Fresh baked Bread Bar BT Bakery Dessert Selection. Plus, Boomtown is serving more seafood than ever before. In addition to traditional items that you’ve come to love, you can experience a variety of specialty items with rotating selections.
Boomtown Buffet Hours:
- Lunch Buffet–Monday thru Friday- $13.99- 11am-3pm
- Lunch Buffet – Saturday – $13.99 – 11am-2pm
- Dinner Buffet- Monday thru Wednesday- $19.99- 4pm-8pm
- Dinner Buffet- Thursday- $24.99- 4pm-9pm- Crawfish Boil Buffet* with Marquee Rewards card – *can add lobster for $6.99
- Dinner Buffet-Friday 4pm to 10pm- $32.99 Crab & Lobster Buffet with Marquee Rewards card
- Saturday Dinner Buffet- 3pm-10pm – $32.99 Crab & Lobster Buffet” with Marquee Rewards card
- Sunday Buffet–11am to 9pm- Champagne Brunch from 11am-3pm-$31.99- “Surf & Turf” with Marquee Rewards card
- Buffet to Go-Take your lunch buffet to go Mon-Sat for $13.99, Mon-Sat Dinner/All Day Sunday for $16.99 (Crab and lobster are not available for to go only in room dining). Holidays are $19.99
- Monday features Smoked Turkey, Homemade Meatloaf, Dirty Rice, Braised Cabbage, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, and Turnip Greens
- Tuesday features Bourbon Glazed Ham, Fried Pork Chops, Broccoli and Cheese, Chicken-N-Dumplings, Cream Style Peas, and Brussel Sprouts
- Wednesday features Hickory Smoked Pork Roast, Beef Liver, Fried Green Tomatoes, Red Beans and Rice, Creamed Spinach, and Corn on the Cob.
- Mother’s Day Buffet – Sunday, May 12th – AYCE Lobster Brunch, BBQ Shrimp, N.Y. Strip Loin, Garlic Pepper Crusted Pork Loin Tenderloin Marsala, Bourbon Honey Ham, Fried Shrimp, Whole Southern Fried Croaker, Baked Cajun Cobia, Stuffed Crab, Fried Oyster, Cocktail Shrimp, and Seafood Newburg. $31.99
- Thursday Dinner—All You Can Eat Crawfish Buffet—Featuring: All you can eat crawfish, char-grilled steaks, jumbo boiled shrimp, whole fried U.S. farm raised catfish, creamy crab lasagna, easy peel shrimp cocktail, loaded baked potato bar, champagne Asparagus soup, award winning seafood gumbo and so much more! $24.99. Add a lobster for $6.99 (*Price includes $2 discount with players card.)
- Seafood Celebration – Friday and Saturday Dinner featuring unlimited Lobster and Crab plus all your favorites including, Chef Carved NY Strip w/ natural jus, easy peel shrimp cocktail, Rock Crabs, Whole fried Catfish, chargrilled NY strip steaks, Jumbo boiled shrimp, fried scallops , red skinned mashed potatoes, Chef’s baked catch of the day , Gloria’s award winning Seafood Gumbo, Shrimp fried rice, collard greens, corn on the cobb, homemade mac & cheese, and satisfy your sweet tooth with a variety of dessert specials made fresh from our bakery! $32.99* (*Price includes $2 discount with players card.)
- Sunday All Day—Surf & Turf—Featuring: Steamed whole lobster, char-grilled steaks, Jumbo boiled shrimp, whole fried U.S. farm raised catfish, creamy crab lasagna, easy peal shrimp cocktail, loaded baked potato bar, champagne Asparagus soup, award winning seafood gumbo and so much more! $31.99
PhoBoy–BTs Asian fusion eatery!
What’s a Pho Boy? Well, with ingredients like tender strips of beef, sriracha mayo served in a freshly baked bun and pho stock for dipping, the Pho Boy is the po boy you never knew you wanted. It’s just one of many new options to choose from in our new Asian fusion eatery – Pho Boy. Blending classic favorites like Pho, Bahn Mi and Korean BBQ Pork, Pho Boy delivers delicious Asian dishes with an all-American style. Come try our new eatery open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night.
Ole Saint – Deuce McAlister’s Kitchen & Tap!
Featuring 40 wide screen TVs and 24 different kinds of beer. The coast’s newest sports dining experience with a menu featuring southern coastal favorites. Open seven days a week!
Fat Tuesday is located on Beach Blvd near the Biloxi Shuckers’s baseball park. The Mardi Gras-inspired bar features 12 varieties of signature daiquiris, food, music, outdoor patio and TV’s inside and out. Fat Tuesday is open Sunday-Wednesday from 12pm until 12am, Thursday- Saturday 12pm-2am. New Marquee Rewards® members may bring their Fat Tuesday receipts to Boomtown Casino for $5 in free SlotPlay®. Draft beer now available.
- Drink of the Month: Melon Ball (Vodka, Pineapple Juice, Melon Liqueur)
- Daiquiri of the Month: Purple Runner
- May 5th: Cinco de Mayo – $5 well margaritas
- May 18th: Armed Forces Day – Armed Forces receive BOGO deal with proper ID
- Sips and Dips Menu: With each purchase of a daiquiri get $1 off a dip of your choice!
- Free SlotPlay – Present a receipt of purchase (any amount) to Player Services within 3 days of purchase and sign up for a New Member card to receive $5 SlotPlay. See Player Services for details.
- Military Discount-20% with Military ID anytime.
- Birthday Daiquiri – Receive a Free Medium Daiquiri on your Birthday- Must have proper ID.
- SERVICE INDUSTRY NIGHT (SIN) – Show your service industry ID/Badge and get $2 off a Daiquiri (20oz or larger) from 7pm-10pm on Monday. Restrictions apply.
- Hospitality Industry Night- Tuesdays
- Power Hour – Monday and Tuesday from 5pm-6pm and 9pm-10pm
- Power Hour- Friday- 5pm-6pm, 9pm-10pm, and Midnight to 1am
- Ladies Night – Thursdays from 7pm-10pm ladies receive first daiquiri free (12oz)
Feast your eyes or just feast–on scrumptious pies, cakes and pastries freshly made in our bakery. Order your cake or pie today and take a little Boomtown home with you! Try our Single Layer Cakes for only $14.99 with 10 flavors to choose from featuring Red Velvet, Carrot and Hot Fudge Sundae.
Boomtown’s General Store
Pass Christian Soaps – Boomtown’s General Store is proud to support local businesses and sell products from the Pass Christian Soap Company. The Pass Christian Soap Co. began in a family kitchen, after a realization that many bath products are imported, with Christmas and occasional gifts. Popularity grew and the Pass Christian Soap began. Products include bath bombs, perfumed body crème, perfumed body wash, liquid hand soaps, bath tart, and bath cupcakes.
BT Stage Band Line–Up
All start at 8:00PM, first floor of the casino
- May 3-4: DJ Json
- May 10-11: Rock Bottom
- May 17-18: Radio Mojo
- May 24-25: 3HG
- May 31-June 1: DJ Json