The National Naval Aviation Museum, located aboard Pensacola Naval Air Station, welcomes winter visitors with several seasonal events including the Snowbird Fly-In and a weekly Breakfast and Movie.
About The Author
Karen Harrell has been publishing Snowbirds Gulf Coast since 2006. Her background includes 10 years as a weekly travel columnist for the Pensacola News Journal where she also contributed sports and feature stories. Snowbirds Gulf Coast targets winter visitors who largely hail from the Midwest and Northeastern areas of the United States and Canada.
December 17, 2014
March 17, 2022
June 29, 2017
January 24, 2022
- OWA offers Snowbird Specials
- New Year’s Eve and more in Santa Rosa County
- Safety Second to None for Total Joint Patients at Andrews Institute
- BEAU RIVAGE CELEBRATES CRUISIN’ THE COAST’S 25TH ANNIVERSARY
- THREE BEAU RIVAGE RESTAURANTS WIN WINE SPECTATOR AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE
- New Shows Coming to the Brandon Styles Theater AT OWA