The National Naval Aviation Museum, located aboard Pensacola Naval Air Station, welcomes winter visitors with several seasonal events including the Snowbird Fly-In and a weekly Breakfast and Movie.
About The Author
Karen Harrell has been publishing Snowbirds Gulf Coast since 2006. Her background includes 10 years as a weekly travel columnist for the Pensacola News Journal where she also contributed sports and feature stories. Snowbirds Gulf Coast targets winter visitors who largely hail from the Midwest and Northeastern areas of the United States and Canada.
July 27, 2016
- State-of-the-Art MRI Unit at Andrews Institute provides precise images enabling earlier treatment
- The Story and Delights of Jumping Lomo Peruvian Cuisine
- Seville Savories Food Tour
- OWA offers Snowbird Specials
- New Year’s Eve and more in Santa Rosa County
- Safety Second to None for Total Joint Patients at Andrews Institute