Revised route from Gulf Shores Public Beach to Gulf State Park Pier due to construction
- West Gulf Place will be closed
- Parking will only be available for parade participants and float setup.
- Access to Highway 182 via West 1st and West 2nd Street will be closed.
- Traffic headed west or north will detour via West 3rd Street onto West 1st Ave.
- Access to Highway 182 via Highway 59 will be closed.
- Access to Highway 182 via East 1st, East 2nd and East 4th Street will be closed.
- Traffic headed westbound on Highway 182 near the Gulf State Park Pier will be diverted toHighway 135 for access to Highway 59.
- All normal traffic conditions should resume.
If severe weather moves in and the parade is cancelled, there will be no make-up date. For moreinformation contact City Hall at 251-968-2425 or visit www.gulfshoresal.gov.